SpringerMaterials includes data on more than 3,000 properties of over 290,000 substances or material systems based on more than 1 million literature references.
The contents of the Landolt-Börnstein from 1961 and other databases are provided:
- Pauling Files: Crystal Structures, Phase Diagrams and Physical Properties of Inorganic Compounds
- Dortmund Data Bank of Software and Separation Technology: Data on thermophysical properties of pure substances and their mixtures
- MSI Eureka: focus on phase diagrams of inorganic material systems
- The Adsorption Database: lists data on over 1,500 physical adsorption isotherms
- Polymer Thermodynamics Database: data on over 150 polymers and macromolecules
- Corrosion Database: over 24,000 entries on corrosion data of over 1,000 different substances
The search is possible for search terms, elements and their compounds via a periodic table as well as a structure search. Hits can be filtered by data source, subject discipline and substance properties.
Fachreferat Umwelt- und Naturwissenschaften
T +49 (0) 355 69-2364