During the opening hours you can use the automatic self check-out in the ground floor of the ICMC next to the loan desk. This allows you to check-out books by yourself.
Information how to use the self check-out
- Please not the video tutorial and notice board.
- The posting is carried out by reading the barcode on your valid library card, entering the password and scanning the barcodes of the media.
- After scanning the media they will be unlocked.
- Afterwards you receive a receipt when removing the library card.
- Control your receipt to make sure everything is correct. Also check your media for damage and completeness.
Media you cannot borrow through self check-out:
- Reference holdings (green stripes on the back of the books)
- Media froma semester apparatus collection
- Videos, CD-ROMs, DVDs
Textbooks from the Lehrbuchsammlung can only be borrowed by students and members of the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg).