The topics covered by the conference are:
- Marangoni effects
- Interfacial instabilities and surface waves
- Interfacial phenomena and phase transitions
- Thermo- and solutocapillary flows
- Boiling and evaporation
- Heat pipes
- Thin films
- Droplet spreading
- Contact angle and contact angle dynamics
- Binary mixtures and surfactants
- Coating processes
- Liquid bridges
- Applications in material processing
- Applications in bio-fluid systems
The Conference will last four days.
Sessions may be scheduled in the mornings, afternoons, and/or evenings.
There will be NO parallel sessions; this is one of the fundamental and traditional principles of the IMA conferences. Breaks between the sessions are included in the regular program to allow small group interactions.