From April 22nd 2020, access to printed media in the University Library will be possible again.
You can enter the libraries on weekdays (Mon – Fri) from 9 am to 5 pm at the Central Campus in Cottbus and from 9 am to 3 pm in Senftenberg and Sachsendorf, provided that you observe hygiene and protective measures (including wearing a face mask) for:
- returning media (via the return box)
- ordering media from the closed stacks
- picking up ordered media or fetching them from the open stacks and borrowing them at the self-service check-out
- ordering media (from the closed stack or the branch offices) via e-mail to bibliothek+ausleihe(at)b-tu.de
- dropping off and picking up media from one of the other library locations at the service counter (from April 27th 2020)
- using the copiers and book scanners
- taking media from the stock and borrowing them at the self-service check-out
- using the reading rooms on the 4th and 6th floors for urgently needed purposes (from May 4th 2020)
Access is regulated by a ticket system. Please have your user number scanned in the entrance areas!
For the libraries in Senftenberg and Sachsendorf additionally from May 4th 2020
- restricted use of the reading areas with PC workstations possible
- Working booths during opening hours on workdays from 9 am - 3 pm accessible
The basic rule is:
Please note that the number of places is limited due to the hygiene regulations is very limited. The reading areas should only be be used for urgently needed purposes.
General hygiene information:
- If you feel any signs of illness, please stay at home.
- The University Library may only be entered with a face mask.
- Observe the general rules of hygiene: Observe the minimum distance of 1.5 m and better 2 m as well as the rules of hygiene when sneezing and coughing; wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Please keep a distance of at least 5 m when you are in the reading rooms.
- Foil dispensers are available to cover the keyboards on the ground floor, 4th floor and 6th floor.