Your last homework turned out badly and because of your bad grade, a furious professor captured you at the university library.
The only possibility to escape is to find the Philosopher's stone!
Start the search, but be aware of the following: only those who want to find the stone but don't want to keep it for themselves will be able to escape the colourful glass house.
- introduction of the rooms and facilities
- registration at the library
- rules and regulations
- access to the library catalogue
- more than just books – resources of the university library
- media locations
- hints on printing and scanning
- contact and help
About 90 minutes
Lernpool in the ICMC on the central campus
Meeting point: service point
At least 2 people
At most 5 people
Individual appointment can be arranged on request, also in English. Please contact us.