Support Education Technology
In a virtual teaching/learning setting, you use digital platforms and tools to design the content you want to convey and to activate and support your students. In face-to-face teaching, too, digital applications offer the potential to make your teaching more varied and thus more sustainable by activating your students more in the teaching/learning process.
We support you
Do you have technical questions or are you facing methodological-didactic challenges with regard to educational technology offerings? We are happy to advise you and in particular on the following tools and applications:
- Learning management system Moodle (consulting on basic usage scenarios and functionalities)
- Media portal (VIMP) for video uploading
- Video conferencing systems
- Support of distance learning: BigBlueButton, Jitsi, Webex
- Provision of video conferencing technology and consulting on its use
- external tools (ARS systems, collaboration tools, etc.)
In order to be able to offer teaching/learning videos, course recordings and interactive learning elements in the digitally-supported teaching/learning space in a target-oriented manner, these should be prepared in a way that is both suitable for the target group and appealing. We also offer a broad portfolio of support services (media production) for this purpose.
We also support the training of eScouts and student assistants to help you implement digitally-supported teaching at your faculties.
Our technical user* support is always available to assist you with troubleshooting, communicating with IT services, and maintaining communication channels.
T +49 (0)355 69 3939
(Tue - Thu: 9 am - 12 pm)
We are available directly for consultation by appointment.