When providing content, users undertake:
- The content provided by users must not infringe on the rights of third parties. This applies in particular to patent, copyright, trademark, ancillary copyright and labelling rights. The requirements of § 52a UrHG (public access for teaching and research) are to be particularly considered.
- The content provided by the users may not violate applicable law, be unobjective, intentionally untrue, defamatory, derogatory, discriminatory, morally offensive or pornographic, or otherwise constitute a criminal offense.
- The content provided by the users may not be used for the purpose of spreading political, ideological or religious beliefs. Racist, violent, politically extremist, sexist, discriminatory or otherwise offensive publications, as well as those that insult, defame, threaten or verbally disparage other persons, ethnic groups or religious confessions are not permitted.
- Nude photographs and pornographic motifs or images of physical or sexual violence are not permitted. Photographs of victims of acts of violence, victims of war or victims of natural disasters, the use of unconstitutional symbols and the depiction of motifs glorifying violence or depictions of acts of war are also prohibited.
- Users with extended access rights (managers, trainers) undertake to handle personal data carefully on the basis of the Brandenburg Data Protection Act (Bbg DSG - Gesetz zum Schutz personenbezogener Daten im Land Brandenburg) and the Brandenburg Higher Education Act (BbgHG - Brandenburgisches Hochschulgesetz, § 36 Verarbeitung personenbezogener Daten).
The network usage regulations of BTU Cottbus dated 28.08.2009 (published in the official gazette of BTU Cottbus, 08/2009) must be strictly adhered to when using the Moodle learning portal.
In addition, the following conditions apply:
- No viruses, links, programs or other procedures may be used or distributed that could cause damage to the Moodle learning portal and the associated central IT systems of the BTU Cottbus - Senftenberg.
- Likewise, technical attacks on the Moodle learning portal in any form are prohibited. No technical attacks may be undertaken to change, misuse, delete or otherwise damage user data in whole or in part.
- The disclosure and exchange of passwords, codes and serial numbers (e.g. of software licenses) of any kind are not permitted. No chain letters, pyramid schemes, contests, lotteries, betting games or similar may be sent or organized.
Liability information for central contents and for publications by the user
The information provided in the central areas of the Moodle learning portal has been compiled with the greatest possible care. Nevertheless, no guarantee can be given for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the data and information provided. Liability claims against the BTU Cottbus - Senftenberg or against the authors of content provided on the Moodle learning portal as well as for damages of a material or immaterial nature are excluded, except in cases of intent or gross negligence. No liability is assumed for possible legal violations in linked offers to which references have been made - the respective publishers are responsible for the content of linked external offers. Only the authorized users (tutors of courses) are responsible for the publication of contents for teaching and further education. The author of this information alone is liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damages that may arise from the use or non-use of the information provided, insofar as intent or gross negligence are involved. The BTU Cottbus - Senftenberg does not assume any warranty or liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information and content provided by the users. Contributions identified by name (e.g. in forums) do not reflect the opinion of the BTU Cottbus - Senftenberg.