Citavi is a reference management tool (only for Windows, system requirements) which allows you to manage your citations/references, insert them into your work as footnotes or intext citations, automatically generate bibliographies and easily switch between citation styles.
- Importing: Add references
- Analyzing: Evaluate content, save quotations
- Exporting: Write and cite your sources, create bibliographies
Approx. 90 minutes
During the winter semester 2021/22, you can do this course as a self-study course in Moodle.
As soon as in-house lectures can be resumed, we will inform you here.
Additionally, we offer the following dates as online courses (live via BBB):
- Thursday, 4 November 2021, 5:30 pm - in German (registration by 1 November 2021)
- Monday, 29 November 2021, 9:15 am - in English (registration by 24 November 2021)
- Monday, 24 January 2022, 9:15 am - in German (registration by 19 January 2022)
For all courses, please register in Moodle.
Dipl.-Bibl. (FH) Liane Haensch
T +49 (0)355 69 2467