Course A1: The library, your companion through your studies - an introduction
- More than books – the resources of the university library
- Registration and computer login
- Terms of usage
- First steps for using the library catalogue
- Access to e-books, e-journals, databases...
- Premises, facilities and media locations of the university library
- Copying, printing, scanning
- Contact and help
Approx. 90 minutes
Individual appointments can be arranged on request. Please contact us.
As an alternative, we offer a self-study course in Moodle.
Additionally, you can book individual consultancy appointments by videoconferencing via our Ask an expert page.
T +49 (0)355 69 2606
T +49 (0)573 85 304 / 305
T +49 (0)5818 304 / 305