Who can apply?
Master's students who meet the requirements stated in the announcement can apply for the scholarships of the Lusatian Lignite Foundation.
When can I apply?
Application deadline 2023:
- until June 30, 2023 complete receipt of the application documents directly at the foundation
Which documents do I need for my application?
- Covering letter with reasons for the special motivation to study according to the advertisement
- Curriculum vitae, including non-university interests
- Letter of recommendation from the study institution (justification of selection)
- transcript of records and certificate of enrolment
How can I apply?
Applications must be submitted directly to the Foundation.
Stiftung Lausitzer Braunkohle
Telephone: 0355 2887 2121
How are the scholarship holders selected?
After receipt and review of the documents, suitable applicants will be invited by the Foundation to a personal interview on 11 August 2023.
What kind of funding do I receive?
- A one-time grant of up to € 3,600 (double grants are excluded) and assistance with the assignment of Master's or diploma topics,
- Support in finding suitable company placements or career entry opportunities.